Education for a more beautiful world
Our project-based courses weave together insight and strategy from social entrepreneurship, activism, and contemplative practice.
Courses will launch when enough people have expressed interest in taking them.
Pursue personal liberation by becoming a force for positive change. Over six weeks you will:
- Learn the theory of what makes new ventures succeed: Effectual Entrepreneurship (Sarasvathy), Discovery Skills (Dyer, Gregerson, and Christensen), Disruptive Innovation (Christensen), and Design Thinking (Stanford d.school).
- Apply these skills in intensive, real world projects.
- Develop concentration, positive emotions, and social virtues necessary for building healthy team cultures, partnerships, and sustainable, effective work habits.
Effective Activism trains you to be experimental with your campaign designs by tailoring tactics to the situation at hand, iterating quickly, and paying attention to feedback from the real world about the campaign's effectiveness. In addition to this experimental mindset, you will learn and practice
- Designing meetings to establish collective responsibility while still making good decisions quickly
- Planning actions at multiple risk levels to make sure everyone can contribute
- Putting establishment players in dilemmas that move the campaign toward victory quickly while minimizing crackdowns on campaigners
Change your interior experience from neurotic responses that drive socially conventional behavior and self-referential motivations to enlightened modes that are post-conventional, compassionate, and open to more degrees of freedom. Transform
- affect into intuition
- perception into insight
- tacit knowing into open participation
- inner perceptions into creative imagination
Sign up to get updates about Integral Phenomenology.